My New Kiesel JB200C Floyd Rose Tuning Stability Thrash Test Video!

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

AxRookie
Gold Member
Gold Member

My New Kiesel JB200C Floyd Rose Tuning Stability Thrash Test Video!

Postby AxRookie » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:48 pm

Hi everybody!

I'm just amazed about how well my new Kiesel JB200C stays in tune with a floyd rose tremolo, no matter how hard or crazy I thrash it this guitar just won't go out of tune!

I installed a N-Tune onboard tuner and for anyone who doesn't know what to look for a green light facing to the right is "in tune" and the amber light is which string, any out of tune will show a red light and it will flash red if it's more than a half-cent out or something like that...

Sorry about the video quality, It was shot with the only video cam I have which is an old digital camera...

https://youtu.be/qKf5nV4zoz4

Srini
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: My New Kiesel JB200C Floyd Rose Tuning Stability Thrash Test Video!

Postby Srini » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:56 am

That's a beautiful guitar! As impressive as that demo was (and it was!), I'll remain a hardtail guy...:)

How do you like that N-Tune? I have it on one of my guitars and find it to be pretty useful when I have nothing else nearby, but I always check my tuning with something else before recording. It's definitely handy, and I changed my battery after two years, so that's not bad at all!

Good luck with the new axe!

Srini

AxRookie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: My New Kiesel JB200C Floyd Rose Tuning Stability Thrash Test Video!

Postby AxRookie » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:21 am

The N-tune, I won't be without it! I love having a tuner at the pull of a knob and it's so small that you don't really notice it, easy to read once you understand what you're looking at, and I found it to be very accurate when you check the tuning using 12th fret harmonics...

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars