Question for Osiris owners!!!

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

dvkerner

Question for Osiris owners!!!

Postby dvkerner » Wed May 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Could any of you Osiris owners please tell me how many inches it is from the 19th fret to the bridge saddles, and how many inches are between the pickups?

ilyti
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: Question for Osiris owners!!!

Postby ilyti » Wed May 09, 2018 7:48 pm

The answers to both questions are the same as on all their 25.5 scale bolt on models (without pickguards). I could go measure, but I'm too annoyed by the fact that you found the need to start two threads asking the same question, in addition to posting the same thing in existing threads.

dvkerner

Postby dvkerner » Wed May 09, 2018 7:53 pm

I didn't know that all the bolt on 25.5 models without pickguards have that in common, so I that's why I started two threads. I thought that two different guitars would have two different answers. I just asked the question everywhere I thought it was relevant so I could increase the chances of getting a response.

UnexplodedCow
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby UnexplodedCow » Thu May 10, 2018 6:39 am

Please, call Kiesel and ask. Asking this question in 7 threads is honestly excessive, and not bound to get you the information you seek. If you're unsure of their number, scroll up, as it's at the top of the page.
We are entitled to our own, wrong, opinions.

Guitar theorem: G=X+1 where G= guitars one needs, and X = guitars one has.

Do or do not; there is no understand.

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars