No more FG1S(ynth)

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

ToneWood

No more FG1S(ynth)

Postby ToneWood » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:13 am

Is the Gambale no longer available with synth? Used to be the FG1S, but I can't find any current reference to it on the build site.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: No more FG1S(ynth)

Postby spudmunkey » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:24 am

If you go to fg1 Builder, and you proceed to the page for pickup selection, there is an option to add the midi synth Electronics module. Personally, I think this makes a lot more sense than having it be a standalone model, since this was a change they made to all other synth models... Except for the sh575, inexplicably.

ToneWood

Postby ToneWood » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:55 am

spudmunkey wrote:If you go to fg1 Builder, and you proceed to the page for pickup selection, there is an option to add the midi synth Electronics module. Personally, I think this makes a lot more sense than having it be a standalone model, since this was a change they made to all other synth models... Except for the sh575, inexplicably.

Ah, I see, thanks. I understand that you can get a Wilkinson with piezos on other models, but it looks like you can't get a Wilkinson AND synth on the FG1. :?

ToneWood

Postby ToneWood » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:41 pm

ToneWood wrote:
spudmunkey wrote:If you go to fg1 Builder, and you proceed to the page for pickup selection, there is an option to add the midi synth Electronics module. Personally, I think this makes a lot more sense than having it be a standalone model, since this was a change they made to all other synth models... Except for the sh575, inexplicably.

Ah, I see, thanks. I understand that you can get a Wilkinson with piezos on other models, but it looks like you can't get a Wilkinson AND synth on the FG1. :?

PS - I'm not so much interested in synth, just the piezo for acoustic sounds.

ToneWood

Postby ToneWood » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 am

Can an regular FG1 be sent back to add the Graphtech (synth) system?

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars