Kiesel headless neck width

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Naphale7e

Kiesel headless neck width

Postby Naphale7e » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:23 am

Hey guys ! First topic here !

I'm really interested by an headless guitar but I was wondering if you guys could tell me how do you find the neck width on the headless models especially on the upper frets. From the spec on the website, on paper it seems that all of the headless model have a slightly wider neck at the last fret compared to the other Kiesel models. As someone who have smaller hands, I was wondering if some of you guys found the neck to have an overall wider feel . As an example, I find that the neck on an Ibanez Jem/RG prestige or on some USA Gibson is WAY to wide for my taste. If those Kiesel feel like i'm having a plank of 2X4 under my finger , it might be a huge turn off for me :wall: :)

Anyway, if anyone have any input on this matter, that would be nice !

Thanks !

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: Kiesel headless neck width

Postby spudmunkey » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:30 am

I see that the published dimensions of the Osiris is different than the Aries... But I'm not necessarily sure that's accurate. On a few occasions, Jeff has said that the neck pocket on the Zeus and Osiris is exactly the same as models like the Aries and Vanquish. :think:

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars