CT6 in cherryburst..anybody have one???

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb

sas71

CT6 in cherryburst..anybody have one???

Postby sas71 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:42 am

always loved the cherryburst wolfgangs..but they are like les pauls for me..hard to play past the 15th fret since i have small hands and like to wrap my thumb around the neck, plus the prices of the used ones arent cheap. so was wondering if anyone had a CT6 (since i like flame tops) in cherryburst. i went to the Carvin museum found several solid red ones but none with the burst edge. post pics if ya got'em ..thanks

Kevio
Forum Admin & Kiesel Guitars Webmaster
Forum Admin & Kiesel Guitars Webmaster
Links/Contact:

re: CT6 in cherryburst..anybody have one???

Postby Kevio » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:16 am

Did you check the In-Stock Archive? Look at the Deep Red CT6 models - several have a black burst edges. Carvin's Cherry Sunburst isn't like that Wolfgang - it's yellow/red. But there are pleanty of examples in the In-Stock Archive - over 1000 instruments in total.
The gear:
DC6, HH2X, V440, CT6T, V220C, IC4, IC5P, BB70P, XB75, AC40, LB70K, LB70, LB70, LB70F, XB76WPF, SB40, MB1, DN640K, DN440T, AC375

sas71

Postby sas71 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:03 pm

as many times as ive been to the museum..i never saw that ..and they have one thats half way down on the page..cool thanks for the heads up

mghtx
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby mghtx » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:13 pm

There's been a few over the last yr and a half. I've got a few pics on my computers HD. But I can't post them because of that.

(I hate that BTW :evil: )

There's one on this page. 3rd row down.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/ ... n/Carvins/

Here's a direct link

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/ ... nv0024.jpg

That wolf pic is not cherryburst btw. Is that what you want?

CudBucket
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: CT6 in cherryburst..anybody have one???

Postby CudBucket » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:41 pm

sas71 wrote:always loved the cherryburst wolfgangs..but they are like les pauls for me..hard to play past the 15th fret since i have small hands and like to wrap my thumb around the neck, plus the prices of the used ones arent cheap. so was wondering if anyone had a CT6 (since i like flame tops) in cherryburst. i went to the Carvin museum found several solid red ones but none with the burst edge. post pics if ya got'em ..thanks

So you mean deep red with black burst edges right? The pic above is not cherry burst.

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery