Captain X's "Temple of Sparta" Carvin Jam Video!!!

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Re: re: Captain X's "Temple of Sparta" Carvin Jam

Postby X-Mann » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:08 am

[quote="jfo3000"]Sorry I’m commenting on this amazing piece of work so late. So WOW!!! Sparta…

Being new to the forum I didn’t really know what to expect before I played this, and I have to say I was blown away! Not just by shred, but quality of phrasing offered up by EVERY player. All the players sound totally pro because of great phrasing: nice bends, good intonation and also the inflections that X called “The Sauceâ€

Evster2012
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

re: Captain X's "Temple of Sparta" Carvin Jam Vide

Postby Evster2012 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm

This was amazing! Best one yet! I wish I could've participated, but the playing on this is so off the hook I seriously doubt I could've done anything other than drag it down. :lol:

Hat's off to all of you guys! My mind is officially blown away by the skills of these brother Carvinites! :applause:

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Evster2012 wrote:This was amazing! Best one yet! I wish I could've participated, but the playing on this is so off the hook I seriously doubt I could've done anything other than drag it down. :lol:

Hat's off to all of you guys! My mind is officially blown away by the skills of these brother Carvinites! :applause:

Evster is in Da house people!!!!!! :applause: 8)

1st, "Thank You" on behalf of "The 300" bro!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

2nd, you would have KILLED on this fo sho!!!! You know it & I know it!!!! :think:

Hearing a great players thoughts is always an Uber cool thing for me & YOU sir are 100% classy!!!!

Thanks buddy & how have you been?

X

Bovine
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby Bovine » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

X-Mann wrote:
Evster2012 wrote:This was amazing! Best one yet! I wish I could've participated, but the playing on this is so off the hook I seriously doubt I could've done anything other than drag it down. :lol:

2nd, you would have KILLED on this fo sho!!!! You know it & I know it!!!!

I call X's KNOW and raise him a POSITIVE!! :applause:

Thanks for the complimentary feedback Ev----if the next one is a UFO theme we will for sure take a seat in the back of the bus and let you take us all to school!! :P

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 am

Bovine wrote:Thanks for the complimentary feedback Ev----if the next one is a UFO theme we will for sure take a seat in the back of the bus and let you take us all to school!! :P

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

There are SO many EPIC new builds out in the past 2-weeks or so since I finished this Carvin/Sparta video that I need to start a folder to keep track of them ALL for the next one!!!!! :o

If I start collecting new build pics now, I'll have more than enough material for the next video/song taking place in the new Studio-X next month!!!!!! :shh:

Peace! X-Mann :wink:

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:15 am

This Sparta thread just hit "The 3000" view mark!!!!!! :mrgreen: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks Carvinites!!! :applause:

X

MatiasTolkki
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby MatiasTolkki » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 am

X-Mann wrote:
Bovine wrote:Thanks for the complimentary feedback Ev----if the next one is a UFO theme we will for sure take a seat in the back of the bus and let you take us all to school!! :P

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

There are SO many EPIC new builds out in the past 2-weeks or so since I finished this Carvin/Sparta video that I need to start a folder to keep track of them ALL for the next one!!!!! :o

If I start collecting new build pics now, I'll have more than enough material for the next video/song taking place in the new Studio-X next month!!!!!! :shh:

Peace! X-Mann :wink:

Use those outdoor pics of my JB ;)

GuitarSlinger

Postby GuitarSlinger » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 am

X-Mann - Very Cool Bro!

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 am

MatiasTolkki wrote:Use those outdoor pics of my JB ;)

Yes, those outdoor pics of your beautiful JB Matias will be in my next video fo sho!!!!! :wink:

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 am

GuitarSlinger wrote:X-Mann - Very Cool Bro!

Thank you very much Keith & you need to do one of these with us!

Plus your Carvins need to be seen on video as well!!!! \m/

Peace! X-Mann

PS - Next thing you know we'll be talking at NAMM again too!!! :mrgreen:

Bovine
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby Bovine » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:48 am

Can't stop thinking about this unbelieVable Ultra V and how it needs to be in the next Forum Jam Video:

This thing is straight out of Hairmacht's Laboratory!!! :stir:

Not sure when the next Forum Jam is coming up but it's probably getting close. There are so many jaw-dropping designs hitting the board this year I don't want to forget about them! (App's Moss Green with the streaky ebony comes to mind too). Whenever the next jam does roll around, I hope the owners of these beauties will remember to submit their best shots for posterity!

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 am

Yea, that "Money Shot V" pic has already been saved into my next jam video folder too!!!! :wink:

I'm moving this week (I hope) & already have the next Carvin jam already worked out. I just need to move-in & re-assemble the new & improved Studio-X.

I've been crazy busy with packing, work & the band (Bad Aim Detroit) is really taking off too. We just had a great gig & booked 3-more shows as well.

Lots of new Carvin stuff in the works B!!

X

Casual Madman
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby Casual Madman » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Aren't we missing a very... golden moment from you, Captain X?

:? :? :?

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Casual Madman wrote:Aren't we missing a very... golden moment from you, Captain X?

:? :? :?

Nope, not yet!!!!

I'm moving into a new condo & crazy busy right now. :mrgreen:

X

AMANAMAN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby AMANAMAN » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:33 am

Bovine wrote:Can't stop thinking about this unbelieVable Ultra V and how it needs to be in the next Forum Jam Video:

This thing is straight out of Hairmacht's Laboratory!!! :stir:

Not sure when the next Forum Jam is coming up but it's probably getting close. There are so many jaw-dropping designs hitting the board this year I don't want to forget about them! (App's Moss Green with the streaky ebony comes to mind too). Whenever the next jam does roll around, I hope the owners of these beauties will remember to submit their best shots for posterity!

Thanks Bovine and X-mann. I would love to contribute next time, I have a home studio.
Please like my band WREAK on Facebook! https://m.facebook.com/wreakmusic/?tsid ... =typeahead

X-Mann
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby X-Mann » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:02 am

AMANAMAN wrote:Thanks Bovine and X-mann. I would love to contribute next time, I have a home studio.

A new Carvin Jam thread (Song & Video) is coming on Black Friday my fellow Carvinites....... :shock: :o :shock: :o So...get ready!!!! :think:

I also want to wish a Happy Turkey Day to ALL my Carvin Brothers & Sisters too!!!!! 8) Eat, Drink & enjoy this special time with your family & loved ones!!! :)

Peace! X-Mann :mrgreen:

PS - There will be a way for everyone to get involved in this next one too (playing or not)!

PSS - ALL of my Carvin Jams are done the same way so check out some of the past instruction threads & or the final song/video projuects too.

See ya on BLACK Friday! :shock:

Koshchei
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby Koshchei » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I'll throw in a phrase or two, if you want.

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery