NGD - Light Blue V6X (UPDATE: New Pickups, New Pics)

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: NGD - Light Blue V6X (UPDATE: New Pickups, New Pics)

Postby spudmunkey » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Weird... The pics worried for me earlier today. White pickups, right?

Les Knopflerongo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Les Knopflerongo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:31 pm

That's weird... Yeah, white pups!

Omsong wrote:
Les Knopflerongo wrote:No pictures, huh? Shoot. I thought I had found a way around Photobucket with Google Photos, but I guess I'll have to use something else.

Someone else on the board suggested that I could "attach" photo files to my entry. When editing, go the the bottom of the screen and there should be two tabs on the lower left. One is "Options" and the other tab is for attachments. Select it and you will be able to upload image files that will be embedded into your message. Hope that helps.

I think you have share your Google Drive with potential viewers before they can see your pics. Not sure, as it's been a while since I used Google's cloud storage system.

Hmm, I'll try that... Yeah, I imagine that's the deal with Google.
My Band: http://www.facebook.com/therainydaysduo - Acoustic Pop, Folk, and Jazz Covers

Les Knopflerongo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Les Knopflerongo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Les Knopflerongo wrote:That's weird... Yeah, white pups!

Omsong wrote:
Les Knopflerongo wrote:No pictures, huh? Shoot. I thought I had found a way around Photobucket with Google Photos, but I guess I'll have to use something else.

Someone else on the board suggested that I could "attach" photo files to my entry. When editing, go the the bottom of the screen and there should be two tabs on the lower left. One is "Options" and the other tab is for attachments. Select it and you will be able to upload image files that will be embedded into your message. Hope that helps.

I think you have share your Google Drive with potential viewers before they can see your pics. Not sure, as it's been a while since I used Google's cloud storage system.

Hmm, I'll try that... Yeah, I imagine that's the deal with Google.

Well it worked, although they're not as big now.
My Band: http://www.facebook.com/therainydaysduo - Acoustic Pop, Folk, and Jazz Covers

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery