NGD - Crescent Multiscale w/C hole:

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Re: NGD - Crescent Multiscale w/C hole:

Postby Koshchei » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:08 am

stickman-393 wrote:I can't un-see the smiley face.

darn you!

Doctor Turn
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite

Postby Doctor Turn » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:56 am

That is so effing funny! I didn't catch it before, but now I can't unsee it either. The eyes seem to be naughtily looking up and away. A knowing naughty smile:

Carvin Weaponry:
1985 DC150K (koa) Stereo, M22N/M22SD w/black hardware.
1985 100 Watt X Amp 2 x 12 combo (XV212) upgraded w/ 2 Vintage 30's
...and other gear.

Postby silvergoat2k6 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:36 pm

JCG wrote:If Jeff can get Neil Zaza to switch his signature model from the CT to the Crescent, the CT line is gone.

Neil's Kiesel of choice now are his Aries...two years ago he was playing a beautiful Aqua Burst spalted maple top one with a rosewood neck and zebrawood fretboard with his normal 1-volume-knob-only control. Last year, and still today, he has a different Aries...a very sparkly Metallic Silver with white pickups, a flamed maple board, and again his 1-volume control.

Now, everytime I had a Skype guitar lesson with him, he was playing one of his NZ624 models, and I am sure he still uses them when recording and maybe even live from time to time. When I saw him last year at the Akron Civic, he played his Metallic Silver Aries all evening while his NZ624KD and "Spidey" remained in the guitar rack behind him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a A6NZ sometime inexpensive alternative to his NZ624 might allow more of his fans who can't afford the NZ624 to get one of his signature guitars at a much better price.
*Dean* "The Kiesel BBS Ultra V Dude"
6 (yes, 6) Ultra V's, Aries A6H, NZ624M Neil Zaza Signature, CS3, GH3
Proud Member of #teamzaza

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery