My Kiesel Lineup is complete... for now

Post Pictures of Your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Gear - No Cowbelling!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

jfuchs18

My Kiesel Lineup is complete... for now

Postby jfuchs18 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:09 am

Having just received the last of three Kiesels ordered this year, I wanted to take a moment to thank the company for making such stellar instruments. I had never owned a headless guitar, but was intrigued by how many I've seen in recent years. Having played a few secondhand, I decided to take the plunge. I tried a multiscale a few years ago, but found it wasn't really for me. That AM6, like all the Carvin/Kiesel guitars I have owned held its value pretty well, and having received a decent amount of money selling it, it helped fund these builds. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how helpful Keith Ighner was when deciding which options I wanted. He answered every question, made great suggestions, and was very personable. I never felt like I was talking to a salesman. The only pressure I felt was that which I put on myself. With so many choices before me, my brain was in overdrive and Keith never flinched. It really felt like I was ordering a guitar through a buddy. He is truly an asset to the company and I told him if I ever make it out to Escondido, drinks are on me.

I went with three Osiris builds and am thrilled with each of them. So easy and fun to play. All of them have the trem option and they stay in tune wonderfully, even using various tunings. They are going to be a staple in my rotation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doctor Turn
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Re: My Kiesel Lineup is complete... for now

Postby Doctor Turn » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Is that chocolate pudding in the bridge pup on the two outer axes?

Nice set of O's!!
Carvin Weaponry:
1985 DC150K (koa) Stereo, M22N/M22SD w/black hardware.
1985 100 Watt X Amp 2 x 12 combo (XV212) upgraded w/ 2 Vintage 30's
...and other gear.

https://soundcloud.com/the_heavy_clouds

jfuchs18

Postby jfuchs18 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Doctor Turn wrote:Is that chocolate pudding in the bridge pup on the two outer axes?

Nice set of O's!!

LMAO! Yeah, the Fluence pickups have a nice reflective quality. But I will occasionally dip them in Guacamole.

UnexplodedCow
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby UnexplodedCow » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:20 am

I use holy mole' instead of guacamole'. The tones, man. The tones.

A nice collection you have going, and it's nice to see some more Fluences.
We are entitled to our own, wrong, opinions.

Guitar theorem: G=X+1 where G= guitars one needs, and X = guitars one has.

Do or do not; there is no understand.

relias7505
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby relias7505 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Just got my CC275 12 String. I am officially complete! See my signature for collection.
My Kiesel/Carvin collection: ST300 (M22SD bridge, S60A middle, Twin Blade neck), SCB6 (S22B bridge, S22J neck), Bolt Classic (AP11's in all positions), SH550 (S22T in the neck and bridge), AC375, CL450 and CC275 12 String. Also a Carvin V3M 50watt head with a Carvin 1x12 cabinet and Fender Jazz Bass

ElfDude

Postby ElfDude » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Can't be complete! Still need one with f-holes! 8)
Aries A6H, CS6M, SH445, Contour 66, AE185, DC135, CT4M, Bolt, Bolt T, SH225, LB76F, Nomad, VT16 Head, V410, Pro Bass 100
Midlife Crisis on Facebook
The Tri-Chevys on Facebook

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm

relias7505 wrote:Just got my CC275 12 String. I am officially complete! See my signature for collection.

So it's gonna be like that? You literally post in the "photo gallery" section of the forum, talk about a guitar you just got, and don't post any photos?

:cowbell: :cowbell:

Nice...a CL450, too? Strangely, that's probably the retired model I most wish I would have gotten before it went the way of the dodo.

relias7505
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby relias7505 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Sorry guys family pic coming!
My Kiesel/Carvin collection: ST300 (M22SD bridge, S60A middle, Twin Blade neck), SCB6 (S22B bridge, S22J neck), Bolt Classic (AP11's in all positions), SH550 (S22T in the neck and bridge), AC375, CL450 and CC275 12 String. Also a Carvin V3M 50watt head with a Carvin 1x12 cabinet and Fender Jazz Bass

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars Photo Gallery