NUMD

Discussion About Other Gear Brands

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

kmd09
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NUMD

Postby kmd09 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:19 pm

New Used Modeler Day! I've got a Kemper Profiler and love it but have also been curious about the Axe FX. I pulled the trigger on a mint-condition Axe FX II MKII and it arrived today. It came shipped in a Road Runner Rack Case and both look brand new. The Axe FX even had the LCD screen protective cover still on it. I've got my PRS Archon 50w head and the Road Runner case up for sale to help cover the cost. I just didn't use the PRS so I decided to take the plunge. I did a quick sound test to make sure it survived the trip, it did, but haven't had much time to explore all it can do. I'm impressed with what I've heard so far, especially the effect pedals, and can't wait to explore more. Right now, I'm running into the clean channel of one of my tube amps but I have a power amp on the way. After a bit of researching, I bought an Orange Pedal Baby 100. It's a 100w Class A/B power amp and can't wait to hear how it sounds. Here are some quick pics.
DSCN2834.JPG

DSCN2835.JPG

DSCN2836.JPG

DSCN2837.JPG

DSCN2838.JPG

DSCN2839.JPG

oo9ytwg6xwkbwlp2tol4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please REGISTER or LOG IN.
AC375 V49K CT624 CS624 SH575 CM130
GIBSON LES PAUL TRAD. FENDER TELE FENDER STRAT
MARTIN D35 TACOMA DM-18
V3 1/2 STACK X100B AG100D BX700 BXR10.2 BXR15.3
MARSHALL JVM 100H SPLAWN QUICKROD ORANGE ROCKERVERB MKII PRS ARCHON
MESA TRIPLE REC DR. Z CARMEN GHIA FRIEDMAN PT-20 KEMPER PROFILER

Return to Other Gear