NUMD

Discussion About Other Gear Brands

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

kmd09
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NUMD

Postby kmd09 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:47 pm

Just received this used Axe FX III MKII today. I had purchased a used original Axe FX III several months ago and when this MKII came up on Reverb for the same price I paid for my original, I pulled the trigger. It came loaded with several Fremen Preset Bundles and Austin Buddy 1000 Naked Amps bundle already loaded and can't wait to test them out. I've heard good things about them. There are no factory presets installed and until I test the loaded presets, don't know if I'll load them. This unit is only two months old and is in mint factory-new condition. It shipped in the original double-box and will use it to ship my original when I sell it. This is most likely my last guitar gear purchase (I've said that before) as I recently got the itch to play drums. My focus over the last month has been putting together a drum kit and it is now complete.
DSCN3018.JPG

DSCN3019.JPG

DSCN3020.JPG

DSCN3021.JPG

dzb4znwvqscpcbxpvjkr.jpg

ralgqwtkhah79gf5glm5.jpg

y2paxvxqja9hvbgt1iea.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please REGISTER or LOG IN.
AC375 V49K CT624 CS624 SH575 CM130
GIBSON LES PAUL TRAD. FENDER TELE FENDER STRAT
MARTIN D35 TACOMA DM-18
V3 1/2 STACK X100B AG100D BX700 BXR10.2 BXR15.3
MARSHALL JVM 100H SPLAWN QUICKROD ORANGE ROCKERVERB MKII MESA TRIPLE REC DR. Z CARMEN GHIA FRIEDMAN PT-20 KEMPER PROFILER AXE FX MKIII

Return to Other Gear