Hardshell Case for Headless Guitars

Discussion About Other Gear Brands

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

DWG
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hardshell Case for Headless Guitars

Postby DWG » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a happy hard-shell case experience with you.

While I have been very pleased with the Kiesel Ultimate Soft cases, I'm planning a special Kiesel Edition build. I want to have my "dream guitar" in a hard case. So, I've been searching around for cases that will fit the Vader dimensions. I found a seller on eBay who was advertising cases made to fit the Steinberger GM body style.

The cases are advertised on eBay at $129 with $39 shipping. They will entertain "best offers" so I was able to get myself a 15% discount.

Here are a couple pictures. The vader fit is perfect. I took a picture with the my holdsworth, for my HH friends. It's a bit large for the HH. You might want to add an inch of padding on either side towards the bottom to make it snug and perhaps a small blocker so it can't slide forward at all. It's probably fine as long as you are not swinging the case around.
I think the quality is very good for the money.

The case has a nice storage compartment and comes with a Hygrometer.

If you think this might be for you, have a look: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bestparts-STEI ... Sws4JW7-1U

DWG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Greg Emm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hardshell Case for Headless Guitars

Postby Greg Emm » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:54 pm

VERY cool. Thank you for sharing this information. It's nice to know these cases are available. They look great. Thanks again.

Return to Other Gear