Vader Content - Video Playthrough

Share music you've made with your Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars gear.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

narsh
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vader Content - Video Playthrough

Postby narsh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 am

This is really only my 3rd video so take it easy on me. :)

Its a playthrough of a short tune I put together called "Winter Solstice". I used my Vader and AxeFX to get all the tones.

Hope you guys like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ircv19-3wYs

Doctor Turn
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Re: Vader Content - Video Playthrough

Postby Doctor Turn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:30 pm

You totally fooled me, I thought, "Ah, he's taking it a little on the conservative side with his runs because he's just getting past his first year or so on his Instrument." And then you unloaded some very well executed rapid fire runs that were really well done towards the end. Sneaky....

Also... I don't think I've ever seen someone who holds a pick quite like the way you do. At first I thought you might have been picking with your thumb.

Overall, very"of the now,", nicely done.
Carvin Weaponry:
1985 DC150K (koa) Stereo, M22N/M22SD w/black hardware.
1985 100 Watt X Amp 2 x 12 combo (XV212) upgraded w/ 2 Vintage 30's
...and other gear.

https://soundcloud.com/the_heavy_clouds

Nombrecomun
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Nombrecomun » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 am

Nice!!!

Doctor Turn wrote:You totally fooled me, I thought, "Ah, he's taking it a little on the conservative side with his runs because he's just getting past his first year or so on his Instrument."

I'll take sounding conservative like that in the first part of the video after my first year playing any day. Thirtysomething years later and I still don't sound like that! :)

Doctor Turn
Platinum Carvinite
Platinum Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Postby Doctor Turn » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am

I'm surprised more people haven't said anything nice, but it's generally like that here and elsewhere.
Carvin Weaponry:
1985 DC150K (koa) Stereo, M22N/M22SD w/black hardware.
1985 100 Watt X Amp 2 x 12 combo (XV212) upgraded w/ 2 Vintage 30's
...and other gear.

https://soundcloud.com/the_heavy_clouds

texastoast
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby texastoast » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm

That really was tasty. I have not been able to get my lithium's to sound that good. And how you can shed and then re dawn your sweater without missing a beat.Amazing! I just listened to it again.
Seriously very nicely done.
You and I play a lot alike. Except you have talent.
I think a little polish on the master and that thing is ready for publication. I think it is that good. The melody is catchy. Great licks but not show off runs. You remind me of our old friend Neil Zaza. I will look forward to more in the future. Looks like a nice room to play in as well. It appears to tell me to pull up a chair and jam with ya.

On a side note you could be a twin brother to a guy I gave lessons to many years ago. Odds are not in our favor because I think it was in Okinawa.

Doctor Turn wrote:I'm surprised more people haven't said anything nice, but it's generally like that here and elsewhere.

Dang man, give us some time. :D It has only been a couple of days and most just cruise by here now and again due to the low traffic. I wish people to feel free to post any thing at any skill level here and be comfortable. If they wish help or constructive input we should give it. And I am not implying that Doctor turn is not anything but that. I just do not want anyone to think it is a waste of time to post here. I wish every one was not so good because I think some people are intimidated. I would love to see beginners show off what they have learned. To me that is more exciting than watching EVH play.

Treadplatedual
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby Treadplatedual » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Soo sooo good. makes me want to pick up a vader for shredding!
2017 SH6 - Piezo/S22s

Return to Share Your Kiesel Guitars Made Music