build progress pics

Expecting some new gear from Kiesel Guitars? Post here!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

dalo
Gold Member
Gold Member

build progress pics

Postby dalo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:05 am

just ordered a Delos, didn't they used to post random pics of guitars in diff. stages of build ? i saw my 2014 bolt+ body, where i saw it..dunno..? Ha Ha..a dream !

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: build progress pics

Postby spudmunkey » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:59 am

dalo wrote:just ordered a Delos, didn't they used to post random pics of guitars in diff. stages of build ? i saw my 2014 bolt+ body, where i saw it..dunno..? Ha Ha..a dream !

In the Facebook pics of the day they show a few completed builds, and sometimes include some in progress shots. Jeff often does live walk through videos in Instagram from his account (occasionally from the Kiesel one, but usually his own).

dalo
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby dalo » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:15 pm

thanks Spud, could'a swore they had a "builds in progress thread" or something like that, back then. guess i saw it elsewhere :shh:

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:49 pm

dalo wrote:thanks Spud, could'a swore they had a "builds in progress thread" or something like that, back then. guess i saw it elsewhere :shh:

I remember that,, but it was mostly people just catching glimpses of their builds in the random photos. The only way to be sure to get photos would be to go with a Kiesel Special Edition, where part of the deal is that you get photos...but it's limited to like 10 per year, you've already got to be a known customer, and $$$$.

Other than that, if one of the guys know you, they might send a pic if they see your name. That's how I got a couple of in-progress photos of mine...from one of "the guys" I met at NAMM...but even that is up to chance.

Doctor Doug
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite
Links/Contact:

Postby Doctor Doug » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:26 pm

I spotted both of my Kiesels twice during live streams. Just got lucky. Keep watching and hope you get to see it.
facebook.com/hamfistrocks

Akrythael

Postby Akrythael » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:17 am

I might have seen the body of my build during a shop walk, hanging to dry after the painting process.

Do you know roughly what is the % of progress until the guitar is done at this point?

75%? Less? More?

The feeling of seeing your guitar during the making process (even if I'm just suspecting it was mine) was awesome though :D

helldorado
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby helldorado » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:21 am

Akrythael wrote:I might have seen the body of my build during a shop walk, hanging to dry after the painting process.

Do you know roughly what is the % of progress until the guitar is done at this point?

75%? Less? More?

The feeling of seeing your guitar during the making process (even if I'm just suspecting it was mine) was awesome though :D

There's no way to know, depending on your build type and options it could be very close to completion or still have a number of steps to go through.

Return to The Waiting Room