GK1P Kit Ordered

Expecting some new gear from Kiesel Guitars? Post here!

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

LB75Player

GK1P Kit Ordered

Postby LB75Player » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 pm

Recently decided that my stable of basses needed a 6 string friend but I couldn't justify the expense of a full custom shop order so a kit was the way to go. This should satisfy my GAS until they (hopefully!) announce a multiscale Aries 5 string bass.

Black Limba body and Neck
Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
Black Dot Inlays
Black Hardware
H33 Pointed Headstock 3+3
LB75, LB75P, Icon 4, AC50, BK40 Fretless Kit, GK1P Kit (Ordered)

LB75Player

Re: GK1P Kit Ordered

Postby LB75Player » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am

Coming up on 7 weeks now since I placed my order so I decided to check the order status and noticed that it stills says "Received". It's been about 7 years since I ordered my last one so I can't remember if that's normal. Shouldn't it have changed to something like "In Progress" or "In Production" by now? Just curious.

ilyti
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby ilyti » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:05 pm

With my last order, I heard nothing from "Received" until it was in my mailbox so I think that's quite normal for Kiesel.

I'll be looking forward to seeing this when it arrives. Black limba and black hardware. Nice!

LB75Player

Postby LB75Player » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 pm

ilyti wrote:With my last order, I heard nothing from "Received" until it was in my mailbox so I think that's quite normal for Kiesel.

I'll be looking forward to seeing this when it arrives. Black limba and black hardware. Nice!

Thanks, it's beautiful in my head, just hoping it meets expectations! They've crushed it on my other 4 custom shop orders so I'm holding out hope for another winner.

LB75Player

Postby LB75Player » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 pm

So my kit shipped on Friday and I swear they're toying with me, it's been in transit in Charlotte since Monday. It's like they're keeping it on the move like the bomb in The Dark Knight Rises :lol: Should be here tomorrow.

Return to The Waiting Room