Kiesel Showroom 'Real Amps'

Off-Topic Discussions. Read the Sticky before posting.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy, RockCrue, soundchick

Naked Ape
Carvinite
Carvinite

Kiesel Showroom 'Real Amps'

Postby Naked Ape » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:04 pm

What kind of amps will they use.... to replace their 'Real Amps" Mesa Boogies? :think: :shock: :wink:
:stir:

Cynical
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: Kiesel Showroom 'Real Amps'

Postby Cynical » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:21 pm

They've already got KSRs and Revvs in their showroom, so I don't see this being any issue.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:54 pm

And for that real "real amp" tone, they also have the Fractal and Kemper stuff. ;) :stir:

HarlowTheFish
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby HarlowTheFish » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:14 pm

spudmunkey wrote:And for that real "real amp" tone, they also have the Fractal and Kemper stuff. ;) :stir:

Pffft don't they know those are super fake now because the Quad Cortex killed Fractal and Kemper?

NGL I've been meaning to pick up the Archetype Abasi and Plini plugins from Neural, those are killer by themselves, but would be a go-to recording setup for me until I get my stereo solution going.

Sunset
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sunset » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:57 am

Can confirm, the Abasi(as well as Nolly, Granophyre, Nameless, and Paralax) are phenomenal. Easy to use, great sound, and super versatile. Keep an eye out for their 50% off sales.

The Kemper and fx3 are are great too and I use em both all the time(just found some super sweet bass rigs on the Kemper), but I find myself drawn to the Neural plug ins for the criteria listed above.

I do believe my 5150iii would sit in a live performance mix better, but I’m starting to wonder if I’ll ever get to perform live again. :(

ElfDude

Postby ElfDude » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Didn't they have a Quilter in the showroom as well?
Aries A6H, CS6M, SH445, Contour 66, AE185, DC135, CT4M, Bolt, Bolt T, SH225, LB76F, Nomad, VT16 Head, V410, Pro Bass 100
Midlife Crisis on Facebook
The Tri-Chevys on Facebook

Return to The Backstage Lounge