Carvin-made music - Elements

Off-Topic Discussions. Read the Sticky before posting.

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

scheater5
Gold Member
Gold Member

Carvin-made music - Elements

Postby scheater5 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Greetings Carvin/Kiesel-ites. So, I just finished a thing that I thought denizens of this forums might have interest in.

I just finished a cycle based on the classical elements. It's instrumental rock with some prog and video game/electronic influences. All the electric guitars and basses are Carvins (mostly the gunmetal DC700 in the images, but also a jet black DC727 with a Lithium pickup, and an Icon 6). The only other guitars are an Alvarez acoustic that is only on "Four Months." Also, all the guitars are recorded with Line 6 Helix Native - in fact, Helix Native is all over the cycle, being used on almost all the synths and even occasionally the drums.

Let me know what you guys think. I've been mostly teaching lately, so this is the first thing I've written in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jGHFdvBwo&list=PLUaAz_CylYEngB3owujzfavCSjDsQsjKR

If the playlist doesn't work on the embedded video, click "Play on Youtube" or this link here.

Return to The Backstage Lounge