Kiesel Similar to Status Streamline

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Bass Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Texas64

Kiesel Similar to Status Streamline

Postby Texas64 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:16 pm

I have become a total convert to headless instruments now owning several Kiesel guitars and basses.
However, my still go to bass for live is a Status Streamline 4. I also play keyboards and midi pedals, and the Status is just so perfect for this - not having to navigate around that top horn. Anyone else out there interested in a small body Kiesel build?
The Status has a monster tone - I wonder how the all graphite build would compare to wood. I don't particularly care for the feel of the graphite neck - the maple/maple necks on my Kiesels are just butter.
I doubt there is much interest - but you rarely see the Streamlines on Ebay or Reverb, and when you do they don't last long and always sell. So a few fans of such a design out there, at least.

Bass Viking
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Kiesel Similar to Status Streamline

Postby Bass Viking » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:03 am

There's a used Status Streamline for sale in a local shop. It's been there for a few months, surprised it hasn't sold yet as they're rare. I played it and wasn't all that impressed with the tone. Maybe it just needed new strings?

Return to Kiesel Basses / Carvin Basses