Fishman Fluence Rechargeable Battery pack option?

General Technical Discussion

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

edelosh

Fishman Fluence Rechargeable Battery pack option?

Postby edelosh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:13 pm

Looking to place an order for an Aries multiscale 7 string and they have the fluence moderns available.

The rechargeable battery pack is definitely something I'd consider over having a 9 volt battery compartment routed. Does anyone know if kiesel will do that as an "option 50" ?

In the long run I'd like to have the tosin abasi fluence set, not sure if they will install my own set of fluence if I were to buy them and send them in either. Anyone familiar with the fluence pickups with a kiesel build? Any and all guidance is appreciated.

HarlowTheFish
Carvinite
Carvinite

Re: Fishman Fluence Rechargeable Battery pack option?

Postby HarlowTheFish » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:02 am

They do take customer pickups for orders, but it's an upcharge and you have to send them in brand new and sealed.

They might do the rechargeable battery pack on an Aries if you ask nicely, but it would be up to them. There should be enough room in the control cavity for it, but you'd have to double check with the Kiesel guys.

edelosh

Re: Fishman Fluence Rechargeable Battery pack option?

Postby edelosh » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:25 am

Thanks! I'll have to ask them about the wiring of a 5 way switch because the abasi set has position 2/4 as a single coil voice3" mode and positions 1/3/5 are "voice1" and "voice2" via push/pull tone or volume pot.

Return to Tech Talk