NBD - B25 content ahead

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Bass Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

Bass Juju

Re: NBD - B25 content ahead

Postby Bass Juju » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 am

Thanks Greg and Brian... I too wrestle with wanting only to play this bass. And, I must say the second choice is Kiesel JB 5. At our upcoming gig it will be the B25 and maybe another, but I really only feel I need the one. I get GAS as much as anyone, but the only thing I can think about is the second B25.

Enjoy and share some photos when you have some time!
Brian Bromberg B25
JB5

EoganDubh
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby EoganDubh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Wow! I can't believe I didn't see this before! Great bass! It's always nice to see the B25's. I almost got mine in green but opted for the Claro top instead. Great build, congrats! :applause:
My latest project:
https://joeolnick.com/

Greg Emm
Carvinite
Carvinite

Postby Greg Emm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:14 am

Brian Bromberg wrote:Maybe we can get Kiesel to try an get some other bass artists besides me playing them? That would mean the world to me! Thanks again for the compliments on the bass and I sure hope you have many years of enjoyment playing it! All the best..... Brian (B2)

Halloween's right around the corner, so it seems like a great time for a zombie thread!

Now would be a great time for Kiesel to produce a new demo video devoted to the Brian Bromberg basses. There are more options available than ever before, the RAD pickups have evolved, and the control layout has changed. Also, the bass has found fans playing different genres of music. I'd love to see Brian talking about his bass in light of these changes, perhaps talking and/or jamming with other Kiesel artists who play BBs.

2 cents.

Catman10
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby Catman10 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Beautiful bass! Great specs. Glad to hear you’re happy with it! Enjoy.

Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 am

Congrats on a nice bass. Always loved that model. I just got my LB70 and I wanted Kiesel to deliver it to my work but they said it had to be a verified address. I tried to tell them it has to be a verified address because I work there. They wouldn't do it. I had to have it shipped to a local Fed Ex facility.

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Postby spudmunkey » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:29 pm

I could be wrong, but I think verified means that it has to be on file with the credit card company... I'm not 100% certain on that though...

EoganDubh
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby EoganDubh » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Very nice! I hope you enjoy it as much as I love mine! :applause:
My latest project:
https://joeolnick.com/

Koshchei
Gold Carvinite
Gold Carvinite

Postby Koshchei » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:05 am

You, sir, have outstanding taste! I've always loved the look of the Bromberg bass, and would love to own one.

Return to Kiesel Basses / Carvin Basses