What if I select no color? What will happen?

USA Custom Shop Acoustic and Electric Guitars

Moderators: Kevio, ElfDude, JesseM, RockCrue, soundchick, ChrisH, peb, Mike Jones, Bundy

JakeSpurs

What if I select no color? What will happen?

Postby JakeSpurs » Fri May 15, 2020 10:11 pm

Sometimes, there are default settings for certain specs. Sometimes, like the body color, there is no default. What will happen If I choose not to select anything in that regard. What kind of color will the build have?

spudmunkey
Elite Carvinite
Elite Carvinite

Re: What if I select no color? What will happen?

Postby spudmunkey » Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 pm

If you make no color selections, most models will just be all clear gloss, with bolt ons getting tung oil necks, but gloss bodies.

A few signature models like the JB200C will come with the standard blue finish, etc, but standard models will all align with the first sentence.

JakeSpurs

Postby JakeSpurs » Sat May 16, 2020 7:58 am

spudmunkey wrote:If you make no color selections, most models will just be all clear gloss, with bolt ons getting tung oil necks, but gloss bodies.

A few signature models like the JB200C will come with the standard blue finish, etc, but standard models will all align with the first sentence.

oh ok. So, its safe to assume it would be plain "as is" wood color (if clear gloss).

theleftylair
Gold Member
Gold Member
Links/Contact:

Postby theleftylair » Sat May 16, 2020 9:32 pm

JakeSpurs wrote:
spudmunkey wrote:If you make no color selections, most models will just be all clear gloss, with bolt ons getting tung oil necks, but gloss bodies.

oh ok. So, its safe to assume it would be plain "as is" wood color (if clear gloss).

Probably safe to assume it'll be natural. Or just let us know the model that you're after, and surely someone will have a more definitive answer for you.
Current Builds (of course lefties): Double-Neck Osiris, HD-FG2, CAM6, and DCM6 ///Past Kiesels: CS624, HH2 (Fretless), and CC275
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theleftylair/

JakeSpurs

Postby JakeSpurs » Sun May 17, 2020 10:18 am

theleftylair wrote:
JakeSpurs wrote:

Probably safe to assume it'll be natural. Or just let us know the model that you're after, and surely someone will have a more definitive answer for you.

I PM'd you theleftylair !

Return to Kiesel Guitars / Carvin Guitars